We’re a specialist strategic brand and packaging agency that’s totally dedicated to food. We are growing all the time – check out our latest opportunities.
CHILLI is growing and we are looking for a new Insight Executive to join the team and help uncover the insights that will drive amazing brand and design. This is a full-time role with CHILLI, but you’ll also have close links with the wider Insight & Strategy team in our sister agency, the Home Group.
We don’t mind what you’ve studied, or your previous experience. Instead, we want to find that weird blend of opposites that creates the best insights; curiosity, fearlessness, analytical ability and a way of looking at the world creatively.
This role will suit someone who:
- Is passionate about branding, design, and most importantly food and drink!
- Is curious about people and tends to ask a lot of questions
- Enjoys researching new topics and finding out new information
- Can communicate information in a compelling way
- Enjoys working on lots of different projects and brands
- Has an interest in, or experience of, gathering insights, research (qual or quant), or analysing data sets for interesting nuggets of information
The role will require some local travel to explore how brands present themselves in supermarkets and other stores, so a driving licence and access to a car will be essential to the role.
If you’d like to find out more, drop an email to email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter.
CHILLI is growing and is looking for a senior strategic mind to join the team to help to develop new brands and amazing designs that will change people’s behaviour. This is a full-time role with CHILLI, but you’ll also have close links with the wider Insight & Strategy team in our sister agency, the Home Group.
We want someone who has experience working with senior teams on brand strategy, but we’re not picky about where this experience has come from; you could be a planner from a design, advertising or research agency, or alternatively you may have relevant skills from your time as a branding specialist or as a senior brand manager within a client business.
It goes without saying you’ll be able to put together a compelling presentation, talk about high-level strategy with senior clients, and work with our design teams to make sure your insights are brought to life in brand and packaging design.
The ideal candidate would also:
- Have knowledge of and a passion for good design
- Preferably have experience in the food industry – or at the very least loves to talk about it!
- Open minded and curious, with a love of looking at new things and challenging conventions
- Grounded with a good grasp of the commercial realities affecting food brands
- Patient, calm and confident with a real perfectionist streak when it comes to the details
- Fantastic presenter with the ability to bring people on the journey with you
- Able to condense lots of information into concise insights that drive brands forward
- Ideally, to have experience working with both qualitative and quantitative information
We’re flexible on hours, and this could be a full time or part time position depending on the right candidate. If you’d like to find out more, drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter.